Friday, October 16, 2009

New Shop

One of the Etsy Teams I belong to is the EART Team - Eclectic Artisans Team. We have just opened up our own shop on Etsy and made our FIRST SALE on opening day! Go team!

These are the cards I listed in the shop. They are OOAK and only offered in the EART Shop.



This one I made using Copic Markers. Really love those markers {not so much the price!}



This one is made out of an envelope! When you open the card the right side opens up for you to put a little note inside! Cute!



Go ahead and check out the New EART Shop. You just might find something you love!

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo beautiful projects in a very beautiful blog! I really enjoyed reading your posts! I´m following you so I´ll come back soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one with the little orange bird :)

    ReplyDelete

Patrice thanks you for your comments!