Sunday, October 12, 2008



I've been graciously awarded the Butterfly Award by Michele from
Little Red Cottage

I've got three things to say: Thank you! Thank you! Thank You!
Go check out her blog...there is some fun stuff!


Here are the rules for the Butterfly Award:

1. Put the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs.
4. Add links to those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs....

I may have to give this award to some of the blogs I stalk... Won't that be great?!?!?!?

Okay- here they are in no particular order (I feel like I'm hosting the Miss America Pageant):

1. Meringue Designs
2. Just A Girl
3. The Lettered Cottage
4. 10oneworld
5. BlissbyHeather
6. Abbey Lane Baby Boutique
7. Today's Creative Blog
8. peaseblossom studio
9. chick9clothing
10. plasterdoll




6 comments:

  1. Came across your blog through TCB...will have to stop back for more of your giveaways!

    Keep 'em coming - I LOVE GIVEAWAYS! (especially crafty ones)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool is that! Thanks so much! You made my day!!!
    -10oneworld

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi There .... just wanted to let you know that you were the winner of my collage sheet giveaway. YAY! Just need your info [email me] and I'll get it sent out to you.
    naomi

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on your award! it got passed on to me by Jen from 10oneworld! yay for blog love :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOU have been TAGGED!!!
    Check it out at http://lifecraftinessandeverythingelse.blogspot.com/2008/10/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

Patrice thanks you for your comments!