Monday, October 20, 2008

I've Been Tagged



I was tagged by The House of Mouse who makes the cutest little mice! Look at this "hippy"one:

This is her Etsy Shop TheHouseOfMouse.etsy.com


So here are the rules of being tagged:

  1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
  2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
  3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are 7 facts about me:

1. I have a freckle on the back of my eyeball.
2. The age difference between my first child and second child is 13 years.
3. I graduated from college when I was 37 with a B.S in Education and a minor in English.
4. I have been to (or at least through) about 40 states.
5. I do not have a middle name.
6. I really don't like high places because I'm afraid I might have the urge to jump. (Hey-the rules said WEIRD)
7. I love homemade chocolate chip cookies so much I can probably eat a dozen in one sitting (luckily I don't have to watch my weight!)

And the lucky tagees are:

1. Gigi Creative Chaos
2. prettybowtique
3. wysiwigs
4. My Whimsy Life
5. Southern Scraps
6. Blessed Memories Scrapbooks by Karrilee
7. Finkerdoodles

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me :) I feel so loved ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there...

    Thanks for the TAG! I just did this a few weeks ago - it's always a lot of fun to get to know people by reading through these random strange facts! LOL!

    (No Middle name, huh!? Your parents just couldn't agree on one or what?!)

    Scrap On!
    ~Karrilee~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tag! Funny about the heights thing - me too! LOL off to update my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Patrice thanks you for your comments!