Friday, January 9, 2009

Just some cute cards

Here are a just afew cards that I've made and listed in my shops.

PinkPatrice Boutique on Etsy OR PinkPatrice on Lollishops

Here is one for Valentine's Day. I saw a card made with these colors in a magazine and although it doesn't have the usual colors of pink/red/white I really like it.

Everything is about owls these days so I included them in this fun "BFF" card. I also love the lined writing paper on this card. It's fun and unexpected. Maybe that's just the elementary teacher in me!

More birds! I love these cuties! This is a style of card I love to create; two different (yet coordinating) patterned papers with a strip of paper across the middle (usually with a sentiment on it). I also am in love with this brown flower. I made hundreds of them awhile back (in a variety of colors) so they eventually show up on my cards!
Of course I have to have some cards with PINK in them. I made some little cards similar to these awhile back. Sooo cute! Alas, I've run out of cute stickers though and can't remember when /where I bought them or the maker of them. :( Anyone have any ideas??



Happy Shopping!
~Patrice ♥

2 comments:

Patrice thanks you for your comments!