Tuesday, February 17, 2009

And More Cupcakes....





Yep...more CUPCAKES!  I just love how these little beauties turned out.  Pictures do not do them justice!  I just have too much fun creating different color combinations and I am amazed at what a little glitter can do!  I really like coming up with names for them, too.  (I always wanted to be the person who came up with names for nail polish or crayons-how fun would that be?) 

The best part is I think I may have a little cupcake giveaway!  Stay tuned!

(oh, BTW-you can find a few cupcakes in my Etsy store)

3 comments:

  1. Those are adorable!!! You are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your style and your blog. Would you mind if I featured your etsy store on my blog? Thanks for following!

    ReplyDelete

Patrice thanks you for your comments!