Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Swap-bot

Have you heard of Swap-bot?  I've just recently joined and it's a lot of fun. Here is an excerpt from the website:

Do you like sending and receiving snail mail? Do you like writing letters, making crafts, or putting together fun packages? You should try swapping! Swap-bot is a online service that organizes group swaps and a community of creative individuals. Swap-bot takes the hassle out of participating in group swaps by organizing all of the participant information and doing all of the partner assignments. On Swap-bot, you can host swaps, join swaps, and chat with other swappers from all over the world. Give it a try!

It's exciting to get packages or notes in the mail from all over the US or even the world.  One swap partner I sent to lived in Sweden. I thought that was pretty cool.

You can swap anything from postcards to dotee dolls to themed items!

Of course one of the swaps I recently participated in was titled, "Pink, Pink, Pink!"  I'm still patiently waiting for my wonderful pink items to arrive.  

Go ahead and click on over to Swap-bot.  Let me know if you become a swapper like me!  

1 comment:

Patrice thanks you for your comments!