Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fabric Stash


So the other day I was watching Law & Order on my computer and I thought to myself:

"I should do something productive while watching this show."

I knew I couldn't do something that was too mentally intensive 'cause if I miss one word of the show I'm lost! 

Well, I decided to fold my fabric stash!  

Since I was sitting at the computer I did a little Google search and found a few sites that gave instruction on how to fold fabric. Yeah... didn't realized there are DoZeNs of ways you can fold/organize your fabric!


I liked this tutorial and got to work.  A few hours later and my fabric looked like this: 


Nice and neat!  Doll pattern found here




Kinda pretty to look at, huh?  
I encourage you all to tidy up that sewing area 
with a little fabric folding!! :)  

Let me know if you do!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Patrice thanks you for your comments!