Friday, April 13, 2012

Keyka Lou Pattern Sale Going on NOW

Keyka Lou Pattern Sale Going on NOW



This is THE BEST time to grab a 

Keyka Lou pattern! 

Pleated Pouch

Pleated Pouch

Michelle creates the most awesome patterns which are really easy to follow and the {best} part is --- you can SELL the items you make!  
(Or just keep them for yourself. :) )


I've purchased a obscene amount of her patterns over the past 
few years.  And like I mentioned here, I was perusing my stash of patterns and happened upon {this one} which I had forgotten I had bought some time ago.  I just love how it turns out!




So, if you've been waiting to buy a cute clutch, purse, tote or camera bag pattern, now is the time to get on over to Keyka Lou and grab a few...or twelve. Who's counting?

2 comments:

  1. I love her patterns and have bought several already, but with a sale, I might just have to pick up a few more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie - You definitely should go and get some! :)

      Delete

Patrice thanks you for your comments!