Monday, April 16, 2012

Padded Camera Pouch

 Padded Camera Pouch


OK, MAYBE I'm just a little obsessed with making Keyka Lou patterns right now.  

And since Michelle is having an amazingly, awesome sale over at Keyka Lou I had to grab her newest pattern and try it out for myself!  

I decided to make the smallest size in the Padded Camera Pouch pattern and it fits my camera just great!  There is a little bit of extra room but the pouch is nicely padded so no worries there.

Since I'm also obsessed with woodgrain fabric right now I used some for the lining. {It's a Heidi Grace print as is the main fabric}

Here is the pouch open. {No camera inside 'cause I was using it...ha!}



I love how it cinches together to keep the camera nice and safe.



Just a nice shot of the back of the pouch.





I admit I received three "pin-juries" while sewing this cutie up.  I had to stop and mend before finishing it up but it was SOO worth it!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Patrice thanks you for your comments!