Friday, September 18, 2009

Hand-Knitted Goodness

I just wanted to mention that I've recently added some new items to my Etsy Shop. My mother {who is a recent cancer survivor-yay!}has been making knitted dishcloths for quite some time now. I told her she needed to try selling them on Etsy!



So, after some time {and dozens of dishcloths later!} she's allowing me to put them in my shop.

We sat down one afternoon and had fun coming up with the names and creating color combinations. I made a light box, took some pictures {some great and some not so great} and have posted a few listing in my shop.

These are great items for housewarming gifts, birthday presents and Chrismas {it's just around the corner!}

Go take a look and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Patrice thanks you for your comments!