Tuesday, September 1, 2009

She's BACK!

Well, it sure has been awhile since I've been here! I've taken a peek or two at this blog but summer was jam packed and took up a lot of my time. You can relate, right?

But, I'm gearing up to come back strong! So, I've searched Etsy and found some cutesome (made that one up) creations that I'd like to share with you all.
Just take a look!


Check out the fun felt trees from hitree. These cuties can stand up on your desk and bring greenness indoors every day!


And this is a darling pin you can pin to your shirt, purse or even your car's sun visor!



Hmmm.. speaking of trees, here's a little friend who loves trees! She's from the very special home of Church Mouse Studio.





I think my daughter would have a fabulous time playing with this delightful creation! It comes from the home of GreenManShop (all the way in Israel!) and is rightfully named 'Three Peas in a Pod"



Finally, some very beautiful Japanese babies. I.Heart.Their.Hair.
I think my favorite in this photo is the one on the far left. He facial expression makes me smile! And, yes, they all do have their own special smile. Find them at Tallulah Moon.


The amazing talent on Etsy never ceases to amaze me!
It's good to be back!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Patrice thanks you for your comments!