Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Off Topic

So, moving away from the selling/creating/finding wonderful-things-I-want-to-buy aspect of this blog, I just wanted to share a few pictures of my niece's wedding. It.was.amazing. To say the least.

And so was her younger sister's wedding.

I can only wait (un)patiently for the youngest sister's wedding.

So, back to the oldest sister's wedding. This was actually the 'ring ceremony' that was held after the marriage/before the reception at a very chic country club. She was married earlier that day in the Las Vegas, NV LDS Temple.

We walked up a path that led to a canopy covered area where the ring ceremony was held.





Here is the view off to the left of the path. Nice, eh?



Here we are at the end of the path.



Of course my two youngest were not content to just sit and wait. They had to explore. So my husband is kindly watching them while me and my oldest sit in the shade and relax.




Here she is (with her dad, my brother) walking down the aisle.



Here's the Kiss.



Here's the Happy Couple. My niece asked her newly husband to help her find the loop to hold up her train. (By the way, she wore her mother's wedding dressed -altered a bit).



Bliss!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Patrice thanks you for your comments!